We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We suggest you decorate a cake to give to mom for him Mother's Day using the fondant. Guiainfantil.com invites us to make a heart-shaped cake in which we will add little hearts and the word 'mom'. An ideal gift that will leave mothers super happy.
Not only is it a very beautiful cake to present at birthday parties, celebrations, Mother's Day or Father's Day, but it is also delicious and contains a surprise inside: a layer of nutella buttercream for chocolate lovers.
- Chocolate cake or sponge cake
- Nutella buttercream
- Purple fondant
- White fondant
- Cut pizzas
- Heart-shaped mold
- Letter mold
We encourage you to decorate this cake with fondant so that you can celebrate with your children one of the most important days for them: their mother's birthday or mother's day.
1. Make a simple brownie using a heart-shaped mold. If you don't have a mold, you can use a knife to very carefully shape the cake.
2. Cut the cake in half (horizontally) and fill the inside with nutella buttercream using a pastry bag.
3. Put the two halves back together and spread buttercream on the top and sides of the cake.
4. You can make homemade fondant or buy it made. In order to work with it, it is very important to knead it well. Measure out the widest part of the cake to make a fondant sheet that is 4 to 6 inches wider than the cake. When you have it, spread it on the cake and carefully mold it to the shape of a heart. Cut the excess fondant with a pizza cutter.
5. Knead another piece of white fondant and with a small heart-shaped mold, cut small hearts and put them to your liking on the cake. Finally, use letter molds to write the name of mom or the birthday person to personalize the cake.
Estrella Núñez Fuertes
Member of the Spanish Association of Cake Designers
Blog Sugar Tres Cantos
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Heart-shaped fondant cake for mom, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.