We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We share a recipe with which you can make some beautiful mexican skull cookies, perfect to prepare with your children. A very simple dessert to make and that can be very attractive for little ones thanks to its colorful and beautiful figure.
Celebrate the Day of the Dead in style with this delicious recipe, ideal for children's dessert. You can use them to place them in the altar of the dead or why not? organize a small party with the little ones, where they can enjoy this delicious dessert for kids and at the same time celebrate one of the most important festivals in Mexican culture.
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 6 tablespoons corn syrup or corn syrup
- Artificial colors
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 450 gr. of sugar
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of butter
- 1 pastry bag
1. Beat the cream and sugar, then add the egg and the vanilla extract. Finally, add the flour and baking powder to your mixture. Mix all the ingredients until you get a thick dough.
2. Flatten your dough and use a skull cutter to cut the cookies.
3. Once all your skulls are cut, you will have to put them in the oven. Place them on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes at 180 ° C.
4. Mix the milk and the honey syrup along with the icing sugar. Divide up your mix and add food coloring of different colors.
5. Once the cookies are ready, take them out of the oven and let them cool. Use a pastry bag to pour the color mixture you made earlier, so you can decorate the cookies. You can make the figures and shapes that you like the most.
Now you have some beautiful mexican skulls, Enjoy them!
You can read more articles similar to Mexican skull cookies. Dessert for kids, in the category of Mexican Recipes on site.