We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Making a cake is much easier than it sounds, and also much healthier. It is an ideal way to avoid the abuse of sweets and industrial desserts, replacing them with homemade cakes, much healthier, as well as delicious.
The advantage of the cakes is that they can be personalized to the taste of each child, for example in this case adding apple.
- 180 gr. of butter
- 225 gr. Of flour
- 125 gr. of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 apples
- 1 sachet of yeast
- 75 ml milk
- 1 orange
The apple is not only a fruit with a lot of nutrients for children, it also gives a very special juiciness to this recipe.
1. Grate the orange peel and beat with room temperature butter and sugar until mixture is white.
2. Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well.
3. Sift the flour with the yeast and add in two batches, alternating with the milk, until a homogeneous mixture remains.
4. Peel and dice the apples, mix half with the dough. Spread butter on the monde and turn the dough out, spreading it well. Put the rest of the apple on top, distributing it well.
5. Bake in the oven preheated to 180º for about 30-40 minutes, until a toothpick sticks out clean. Remove and let cool a few minutes before unmolding.
The GuiaInfantil trick: Sprinkle with icing sugar just before serving.
You can read more articles similar to Apple sponge cake. Easy recipe for kids, in the category of Biscuits - muffins on site.