We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If this Christmas you have spare wrapping paper, in Guiainfantil.com We suggest you make a very fun craft to decorate your front door or even the centerpiece for Christmas dinner.
We teach you how to make a Christmas wreath with cheap material and in a very simple and easy way. Ideal for children.
- Glue gun
- Gift Wrap
- Pair of scissors
- Green felt
- Metallic thread
- Tips: Instead of wrapping paper you can use sheets of paper with children's drawings
Christmas is a unique time to spend quality time with children, we can make fun origami crafts like this one that later serve as Christmas Ornament.
1. Cut strips of wrapping paper of different sizes, some 5x8 cm and others 5x11 cm. Make 3 of each size to make each flower.
2. Fold the papers in half, leaving the color inside. Then fold all the corners into triangles. Finally, fold each side in half again, you already have a flower petal. Repeat this process with the remaining 5 pieces of paper.
3. Gather three small petals and tie them with thread. Stretch the petals to form the flower and open them. Glue a button in the center. Repeat the process according to the flowers you want to make.
4. Cut out a circle with green felt and with the excess make the shape of the leaves.
5. Glue the felt flowers and petals onto the felt circle and you have your Christmas wreath.