We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
During the Christmas holidays we decorate the house with a tree, set up the Nativity scene, place centerpieces and a beautiful Christmas wreath on the front door of the house.
In Guiainfantil.com We suggest you create an edible Christmas wreath. We show you how to make this Christmas recipe step by step.
- 12 phyllo dough sheets
- 5 eggs
- 250 ml sparkling water
- 400 gr of natural creamy yogurt (without sugar)
- 400 gr of feta cheese
- 100 ml of mild olive oil
- Onion to taste
- Tricolor cherry tomatoes
- Peeled nuts
It is a healthy and rich salad served inside a Christmas wreath. We assure you that it is delicious and that it will be a success.
1. We crumble the cheese and reserve. In a bowl, beat four eggs, the yogurt and the water until they are combined. Add the cheese, mix well and distribute the dough into three equal containers. We booked.
2. We grease the mold and line it with greaseproof paper. We preheat the oven to 180º. With the help of a kitchen brush, we paint a sheet of filo dough with oil, and place it in the mold. We repeat this step twice. Once we have placed three sheets of filo dough, add a part of the dough that we have reserved. We put back three sheets of filo dough and the second part of the dough.
4. We repeat this step one more time and finish by placing the last three sheets of filo dough. We beat the remaining egg, and paint the top. Bake 50 minutes or until it begins to brown. We remove from the oven.
4. We unmold with care and with the help of a glass and a knife, we make a hole in the center. Let it cold down.
5. Garnish with lamb's lettuce, onion, tricolor cherry tomatoes, walnuts; and we place it in the center of the table. Recommendation: Beat 3 natural unsweetened yogurts to serve as a sauce. Mmmmm, delicious! Enjoy it!
You can read more articles similar to Christmas wreath recipe for Christmas Eve dinner, in the category of Recipes on site.