We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Popcorn, also known as popcorn or pyre corn, they are an easy and quick snack to prepare, and one of the most popular when watching a movie. Kids love them and they can make a good light snack for a special occasion. Since Guiainfantil.com, we teach you how to make delicious and homemade exotic popcorn in the pan in as little as 10 minutes. A fun recipe for kids that your kids will love to make!
Also, did you know that popcorn, as they are also called, are high in fiber and antioxidants? Therefore, its consumption, which should always be moderate, can benefit our digestive system. Also, keep in mind that when have a lot of fiber We help regulate the management of blood sugar, preventing it from rising. If your child has a sweet tooth, eat popcorn!
- 120 g of corn kernels
- powdered sugar
- cinnamon powder
- ginger powder
- pepper powder
They look really good, right? Well, they taste even better! Here we propose a very simple step by step of this popcorn recipe. If at home you are already tired of the typical butter popcorn or colored candy popcorn, write down this recipe because it is very different. We tell you how to prepare succulents step by step Very exotic popcorn.
The first thing to do is make sure you have all the ingredients ... and get cooking!
1. In a bowl, add: 1 level teaspoon of icing sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 2 level teaspoons of ground cinnamon, 1 level teaspoon of powdered ginger and 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper (can be pepper white, black, red, or a mixture of all three). Once you have this tasty mixture, reserve this bowl in a safe place. You'll need it shortly.
2. Have you finished with the previous step? Now you have to prepare a frying pan, of a sufficient size according to the amount of popcorn that you are going to prepare and put it to heat over high heat. Don't forget to add a little oil and the corn kernels! Try to spread these well over the entire surface of the pan so that they all receive the same amount of heat.
3. It seems incredible that these small and hard grains will come out of such rich and fluffy popcorn, right? Wait to see it! Cover with a clear lid. After 3 to 5 minutes, The first grains of corn will begin to explode! Do not panic. Lower the heat to medium power and move the pan from time to time to avoid sticking. Remove from heat when the popcorn is done.
4. Do you remember the bowl with the spices that you prepared before? Take it back and add 30 ml of oil. Stir well so that all the ingredients are well mixed. It smells good, right?
5. Pour this mixture over the popcorn in the pan. Stir, and pour the popcorn into a container. Now you just need to taste them and add a pinch of salt to taste. Enjoy them!
These popcorn or popcorn are delicious, but watch out! They are not recommended for younger children because of their shape and consistency they can choke on them. It can happen to adults, who do not chew our food as we should, so we must be even more careful when children are the ones who eat the fields.
To avoid scares, we recommend that whenever you offer this type of snack to your child you are with him to supervise that he does not choke. However, it never hurts to know how to act in case of choking.
You can read more articles similar to The most exotic popcorn or popcorn. Recipes for children with a sweet tooth, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.